The Music Box Installation Instructions
INSTALLATION FOR EXS 24 (MAC ONLY)
- Unzip <plugin>.zip. There are 2 separate folders contained within “Sampler Instruments” (Containing the Folder BAD CAT), and “<PLUGIN NAME>”.
- Open a new Finder window and navigate to: HD/Library/Application Support/Logic.
- Place the Folder “THE MUSIC BOX” (containing audio files) into the Folder marked “EXS Factory Samples”
[HD/Library/Application Support/Logic/EXS Factory Samples]
*Note- In the event that you have you store your Samples in a different location, simply place them accordingly
- Place the Folder “BAD CAT” (Contained within “Sampler instruments” in this download folder) into the Folder marked “Sampler Instruments” on your system
[HD/Library/Application Support/Logic/Sampler Instruments]
- Simply Launch Logic, create a session and open an instance of EXS 24, Scroll down to BAD CAT / The music Box to load the patch and Enjoy!
*Note- If the patch is not visible within EXS 24, you may need to refresh.
INSTALLATION FOR KONTAKT
- Unzip <plugin>.zip and place unzipped contents wherever you wish on your hard drive or external drive. For instance, you may want to place it in Kontakt 4 Library.
- Open Kontakt in standalone or in your preferred DAW and use the “Files” tab to browse to that location on your hard drive or external drive.
- Click on the BAD CAT > THE MUSIC BOX > BASIC INSTRUMENT then double click THE MUSIC BOX.nki and enjoy!